Last weekend we received a demo model Equus at the dealership. I had the pleasure to drive it over the weekend and all I can say is WOW! Over the past 15 years in the car business I have had the ability to drive cars of almost every make and model. Hyundai certainly did everything right on the Equus. If you are looking for a luxury car for 10’s of thousands less than the competitors (Lexus, BMW, Infiniti, Audi, etc) this is the one. The car that I drove stickered for somewhere around $60,000. In the luxury car segment that is considered cheap. Comparable cars in this class typically have list prices that hover in the $70,000-$80,000 range.
One would assume that for so much less the Equus must have less standard equipment. That is not so. Below is a list of just some of the standard features on the standard model Equus:
- Heated and cooled front seats (including passenger)
- Power seats in the front and back
- An awesome stereo system
- Power sunshade in the back 2 seats and rear window
- Saddle leather interior
- Adjustable air ride suspension
- 19″ Chrome wheels
- 9 Standard Airbags
- Lane-Departure Warning system
- Laser Cruise Control
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers (which I used all weekend)
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Power Head Rests
- HID Headlights
- much much more
As I said, most people think for such a low price there must be missing amenities. Not with the Equus.
To top it all off Hyundai will pay for ALL of your factory scheduled maintenance for the first 5 years or 60,000 miles. This will include:
- Oil Changes
- Air Filter
- Climate Control Ait Filter
- Free Loaner Vehicles (another Equus or Genesis)
- Free Vallet Service
- Free Car Washes
- And don’t forget Glenbrook Hyundai’s amazing 20 year / 200,000 mile warranty!
Glenbrook Hyundai, Drive Happy!