Glenbrook Hyundai, the Happy Car Store in Fort Wayne, Indiana has announced today that pricing for its 2012 Veloster three-door coupe will start at $18,060 for entry-level model with six-speed manual transmission and range to $19,310 with the six-speed EcoShift dual-clutch transmission. Sales begin in September. Glenbrook Hyundai is excited to start receiving the Veloster in showrooms later this Fall. Stop by Glenbrook Hyundai, the Happy Car Store in Fort Wayne, Indiana for more details or see the website at www.HappyCarStore.com.
Both models are powered by a 138-horsepower, direct-injection, 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine that gets EPA estimated fuel economy ratings of 28 mpg city and 40 mpg with the manual transmission and 29/38 with the dual clutch.
The body style is a hatchback with a passenger side rear door that has a concealed door handle (not a so-called access panel). Standard equipment includes 17-inch alloy wheels, remote locking, power windows-locks-mirrors, air conditioning and cruise control.
Other standard extras include Hyundai’s Blue Link telematics system for voice-activated controls, Pandora Internet radio, seven-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth hands-free phone connection, video game console connectivity with 115-volt power outlet.
The Blue Link service comes with a free six month service and includes Automatic Collision Notification and Assistance, SOS Emergency Assistance, Enhanced Roadside Assistance and Monthly Vehicle Report. Other services, with other subscription rates, include voice text messaging, remote unlock or locking, remote vehicle start, stolen vehicle slowdown, curfew alert, turn-by-turn navigation, gas station locations and more.
• Six-speed EcoShift Dual Clutch Transmission with paddle shifters, Hillstart Assist Control, and Active ECO System ($1,250 MSRP)
Style Package ($2,000):
• 18-inch alloy wheels with P215/40R18 tires
• Chrome grille surround with piano black highlights
• Front fog lights
• Panoramic sunroof
• Piano black interior accents
• Dimension premium audio with eight speakers, external amp and subwoofer
• Leatherette bolster seats and door inserts
• Leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
• Alloy pedals
• Driver auto-up window
Tech Package ($2,000; requires Style package)
• Unique 18-inch alloys with painted inserts
• Backup warning sensors
• Navigation system with rearview camera
• Automatic headlights
• Proximity key entry with electronic push button start
• 115-volt outlet
All Hyundai vehicles sold in the U.S. are covered by the Hyundai Assurance program, which includes the 5-years/60,000-miles fully transferable new vehicle warranty, 10-years/100,000-miles powertrain coverage, 5-years of free roadside assistance and the Hyundai Trade-in Value Guarantee.
Glenbrook Hyundai, Drive Happy