When shopping for a different vehicle, most people ask the question “should I buy new or used?” There are benefits to buying a new Hyundai and a used car from Glenbrook Hyundai. There are a lot of things to consider when making the decision.
- What is your overall budget?
- How long will you keep your car?
- How many miles a year will you drive?
- How will the vehicle be used?
- How do you plan on paying for the vehicle?
Some of the benefits of new vehicles are:
- Lower interest rates
- More flexible financing options
- Leasing options available
- Rebates and incentives
- Full Hyundai factory warranty
- The Glenbrook Hyundai 200,000 mile warranty
- You can choose your color and equipment
Some of the benefits of buying a used car are:
- Lower cost
- Let someone else pay for the depreciation
- Shop all makes and models at one place
- Get a current model year at a fraction of the price of new
- All listed on a single website like www.AutoTrader.com
Regardless if you are shopping for a new or used car Glenbrook Hyundai, the Happy Car Store is the place for you! Call or stop by on Coldwater Road, next to Red Lobster or always online at http://www.HappyCarStore.com