Fort Wayne, Indiana has a pretty competitive new car market. The air waves are bombarded with $79 down $79 a month, we will pay off your trade no matter what you owe, most fuel efficient automaker, cars that get over 40 miles per gallon, and many more! It can be confusing! The new 2013 Kia Optima is a nice vehicle and is getting some pretty good press. If you are in the Fort Wayne area and are considering the new Kia Optima, give the 2013 Hyundai Sonata a look before you pull the trigger! Below, Glenbrook Hyundai, the Happy Car Store in Fort Wayne has compiled a list of some of the benefits that the Hyundai Sonata has over their rival the Kia Optima.
- Hyundai has standard Blue Link, a GPS and cellular system that will call for help in the event of a severe accident.
- The Sonata received a 5 star safety rating for front seat passengers, while the Kia only received 3 stars.
- In a 2012 J.D. Powers survey Hyundai ranked 9th in reliability while Kia ranked a poor 25th.
- As tested by Consumer Reports the Sonata had quicker acceleration and braking than the Optima.
- The Sonata has standard front and rear gas-charged shocks for better handling. Gas-charged shocks aren’t even an option on the Optima.
- The Sonata is quieter at full throttle and 70mph cruising speed than the Optima.
- The Hyundai has more trunk room than the Kia.
- Intellichoice estimates that five-year ownership costs for the Sonata will be $2,257 to $2,499 less than the Kia Optima.
- Consumer Reports has put the Sonata on the “Top Pick” list but not the Optima.
The Hyundai Store, on Coldwater Road, believes these facts are just the tip of the ice berg. Drive a Sonata and you will feel the difference for yourself. Call Glenbrook Hyundai or stop in to the Happy Car Store to see on for yourself or check us out online at www.HappyCarStore.com.