The midsize segment is a very competitive part of the auto industry. For years it was owned by the Toyota Camry and Honda Accord. With all of the design changes the 2013 Hyundai Sonata is now at the top of many peoples lists. Although the Camry and Accord are still great cars, the Glenbrook Hyundai Sonata definitely deserves a look before any consumer makes a decision on their next Toyota or Honda.
Here are some significant advantages that a new Sonata from the Happy Car Store has over the Toyota Camry:
- The Sonata comes with a full 5 year/60,000 mile basic warranty which covers the entire vehicle and includes 24 hour roadside assistance. The Camry stops 2 year and 24,000 miles sooner. The Camry does not include roadside assistance at all.
- The Toyota only has 60,000 miles of powertrain warranty coverage while the Hyundai offers 100,000 plus Glenbrook Hyundai doubles that to 200,000 or 20 years!
- The Hyundai 4 cyl offers better horsepower and quicker acceleration than the Toyota.
- The Sonata has a larger fuel tank allowing you to go further before stopping for fuel.
- The Sonata has so much more passenger and cargo room that it is considered to be in the “Larger Car” market while the Camry is in the midsized area.
- The Sonata has a larger trunk than the Camry.
- The Hyundai Sonata was a “top pick” by Consumer Reports while the Toyota Camry only made the “recommended” list.
- The Sonata was picked as Car and Driver‘s “Top Ten” with it’s redesign in 2011. The Camry hasn’t been picked since 1997.
- You can’t buy a Toyota from Glenbrook Hyundai, the Happy Car Store!
After looking at all the facts, it’s a no brainer! Stop by Glenbrook Hyundai, the Happy Car Store in Fort Wayne, Indiana to see the 2013 Hyundai Sonata for yourself. You can also see a complete list of our inventory, incentives and specials at www.HappyCarStore.com or call us at 260-484-9531.
Take a spin in a new Sonata and you’ll understand why we say…you could be happier in a Hyundai.